- Check your balances and recent transactions
- Transfer money between your First Texoma National Bank accounts
- View or print past statements
- Make loan payments
- Reorder Checks.
- Request Stop Pay
Online Banking allows you to manage your money 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Access checking, savings and loan account information
- Receive e-statements
- Reconcile accounts anytime, without waiting for a statement in the mail
- Transfer funds between accounts immediately or schedule a transfer for a future date
- Apply for or access your Bill Pay account which allows you to pay your bills quickly and easily from one secure site
Paying bills online is convenient, plus Online Bill Pay is secure. Your online payment is processed through a secure Internet connection passing through fewer hands than a paper check, therefore providing fewer people with your account information and your identity. This program is free to all account holders. Online Banking is required to use Bill Pay.
- Reminders/Email options
- Organized history of paid bills
- Payee categorization (medical, utilities, auto...)
- Pay bills to individuals or companies
- Payment calendar
With Mobile Banking, you can access your account details from your smartphone, and it's free.
With just a few quick taps on your phone's keypad you can:
- View account balances
- Check transaction history
- See which checks have cleared
- Process transfers
- Deposit checks
How to get started:
- Simply log in to Internet Banking and click the 'Mobile Enrollment' link on the User Services tab to register for Mobile Banking. You will need your Internet Banking credentials to enroll.
- Select the method you wish to use, whether it's SMS (Text) Banking or Mobile Banking or both.
- Follow the instructions you receive as text messages on your phone, and you can begin using Mobile Banking right away.
*The iPhone App is now available through the App Store (Search FTNB to locate. You will be instructed to enter your authentication code. You may text "r" to Mobile Banking to receive the code or log in to Online Banking and go to Mobile Enrollment and Get Activation Code.) Other Apps are in development and will be released as soon as testing is completed.
**Cellular phone carrier charges may apply for internet access and text messaging. Contact your provider for information regarding those charges.
24 Hour Information Line
(877) 202-0975 (Toll free)
Access your account information 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. All you need is a touch tone phone, and you can:
- Check your account balances
- Review transactions that have posted
- Receive a fax of your account transactions
- Interest Information
- Transfer funds or make a loan payment
- See when your next loan payment is due
- Merchant Verification - verify funds on a customer's account